Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Satin Jayde

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Satin Jayde

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaFan
    I have a full collection of all her photosets and vids.

If anyone has any specific requests, I'd be happy to try to fill as time permits.

A quick note, the past number of months her photosets come in standard and higher res. I only have the high res sets, so they are a bit bigger in size.
    I'd like to see some great pics of this shooting http://satinjayde.net/updates/sj177a.jpg
    Big Thanks!

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Satin Jayde

Isn't she a little old for this?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tufel For This Useful Post: rufusexc
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15 Posts