Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sarah Bolger

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,746 Posts

Sarah Bolger

Sarah Bolger (born Sarah Lee Bolger on 28 February 1991) is an Irish actress. She is known for her role as Princess / Lady Mary Tudor on The Tudors and for her role as Mallory Grace in The Spiderwick Chronicles.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Bolger

imdb.com/name/nm0092961/
    http://sarahbolgersource.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, mikekim29
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,764 Posts

Re: Sarah Bolger

Wow, nothing up until now??? Well, let's sort that out, because she is hot!

A nice shoot from 2009:

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,764 Posts

Portraits for the 2009 Shooting Stars Awards at the 59th Berlin Film Festival:

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, mikekim29, Turtle
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,764 Posts

Photoshoot from 2011:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,746 Posts

Stills from Spiderwick Chronicles

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,746 Posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,764 Posts

The Moth Diaries portraits:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: blakney67, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,764 Posts

2011 shoot for The Hollywood Reporter:

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: blakney67, IslandBoy, mikekim29