Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Nikki Reed

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,399 Posts

Nikki Reed

Nicole "Nikki" Houston-Reed (born May 17, 198 is an American film and television actress and screenwriter. She became known in 2003, after the release of the film Thirteen, for which she co-wrote the screenplay. Reed has since appeared in several films, including Lords of Dogtown and Mini's First Time. She also portrays Rosalie Hale in the The Twilight Saga. She will reprise her role in the third installment of the series, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and will continue her portrayal in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

by thanatossw.

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    1rst one of her i made...
    I am the "Witch King" of "Fakiring" & you all must surrender to my "Fiery Sword"
    I will "Fake" with such "Fury" the "World" would be mine. Ha! Ha! Ha!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JTG1 For This Useful Post: gryphondo
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    OK now with a better fitting BS for her, Enjoy...New#2...
    I am the "Witch King" of "Fakiring" & you all must surrender to my "Fiery Sword"
    I will "Fake" with such "Fury" the "World" would be mine. Ha! Ha! Ha!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTG1 For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, LovelyFeathers01
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    826 Posts

Re: Nikki Reed

Here is one by Dr. Fakenstein

Here is one by Slugger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sackett For This Useful Post: gryphondo