Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Geraldine Chaplin

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,848 Posts

Geraldine Chaplin

Geraldine Leigh Chaplin (born July 31, 1944) is an English-American actress and the daughter of Charlie Chaplin.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_Chaplin

imdb.com/name/nm0001036/

http://rapidshare.com/files/40096613...douce.avi.html - 12.1mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/40096740...douce.mkv.html - 32.9mb

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,365 Posts

Le Voyage en Douce

More from Le Voyage en Douce

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,365 Posts

Los Ojos Vendados

One from Los Ojos Vendados ("Blindfolded Eyes")

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,365 Posts

Welcome to L.A.

Caps from Welcome to L.A.