10 Posts
    Well understood, mate.

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,519 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazomg
    main reason is the scots and irish are celts and the brits cannot hold thier drink
    I can hold it ok, its after I've drunk it that I have trouble.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,405 Posts
    As I get older I find a lash of pints is more trouble than its worth......when it comes to the volume of beer............got to watch in case I get the middle age spread.........drink spirits instead now.........bombay sapphine gin my favorite

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I'm lucky that my genes made me an alto flaco - Spanish for a tall skinny guy. 6'3" and 180 pounds. My college friends always said if I kept drinking beer I would get fat. I'm 57 and it hasn't happened yet. Maybe walking 10 miles a week helps. I can still barely fit in 30 inch waist Wrangler jeans.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,519 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lineback
    I can still barely fit in 30 inch waist Wrangler jeans.
    I too can fit into 30 inch jeans, I just can't get both legs in at the same time......

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    I can still barely fit in 30 inch waist Wrangler jeans.
    I too can fit into 30 inch jeans, I just can't get both legs in at the same time......

52" waist and 22" neck........I'm the winner!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I should clarify that I barely squeezed into 30"-36" length Wrangler 13MWZ jeans - their original Cowboy Cut jeans that have more room in the seat. I don't need it there as I've been told by an old girlfriend that I have no ass. However they do provide additional room for some things I'm very partial to, and they weren't particularly happy with these starched and ironed jeans as that always shrinks them up.

A few hours of wearing them and the boys were happier. Women think they have difficulties with clothes - they don't have Juan and his two amigos to deal with!

Useless info but those of you who have been here a while understand that's normal for me.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,405 Posts
    and I thought I was thin with a 32inch waist

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    i'm a 32 inch waist too. i was a 36, but about 5 years ago i radically changed my diet to about as healthy diet as possible & went from 180 pounds to 148 (at my lowest, my regular weight is about 155).

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Wasn't bragging in the least since I'm between a 31 and really a 32. I was just excited to find out I could actually wear four pairs of new jeans that have been in the back of my closet for ten years. As BB loves to say "Yay us".

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,405 Posts
    I'm lucky that my genes made me an alto flaco - Spanish for a tall skinny guy. 6'3" and 180 pounds. My college friends always said if I kept drinking beer I would get fat. I'm 57 and it hasn't happened yet. Maybe walking 10 miles a week helps. I can still barely fit in 30 inch waist Wrangler jeans.
    We call that greyhound breed over here........I too am 6:3 and weigh near enough.......although a 32 waist........I use to drink EVERY night for near on 20 years and could not put weight on....no matter what I eat or drink....and I tried.

I did do a lot of physical labour work for most of my life so the exercise possible stopped me gaining

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456