Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Gizzi Erskine

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,765 Posts

Gizzi Erskine

Gizzi Erskine (born 20th August 1979, as Griselda Maxwell Erskine) is a British chef and TV personality. Born in Dumfries, Scotland, Erskine lived in Dumfries until the age of 2 before moving to England. She trained at Leiths School of Food and Wine in London. Erskine presented two seasons of Channel 4's cookery show Cook Yourself Thin and presented Channel 4's daytime programme Cookery School in 2011. She has also presented cookery features for ITV1's This Morning and appeared on Sky1's Taste, and co-presented channel 4's cookery programme Drop Down Menu with Matt Tebbutt.

Official site
    Twitter
    IMDB entry

Who calls their child Griselda? Honestly! Good job she is a hotty!! Nica tattoo as well. Couldn't find a lot for her, but I managed to rustle up a few random pics, including a nice one with Karen Gillan. Oh yes.

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: mikekim29
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,765 Posts

Re: Gizzi Erskine

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,765 Posts

Re: Gizzi Erskine

Couple more to add:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: mikekim29