Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: Only Two

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,063 Posts

Re: Only Two

I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post: mikekim29
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,063 Posts

I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345