Thread: Why become a member ?

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,401 Posts

Why become a member ?

Curious as to what advantage is there to go to the bother of joining ?

I guess the point being made is why not make this place visible only to members or ar least certain sections.

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Re: Why become a member ?

Yes, that's a valid point. I was thinking about limiting the number of photos per post displayed for guests, but I can't find a vBulletin modification for that.
    I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,754 Posts

When I joined, you could only see the pictures by posting something new to a thread. Although that does lead to a lot of members with just one post...

Is it possible to restrict viewing for threads over a certain length? Say 5 pages? Then it is worth joining so you can see the more popular girls.

And forcing people to join doesn't necessarily mean they will contribute...
    You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I joined because I want contribute

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts

To contribute also gives satisfaction...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MARKK For This Useful Post: spike70
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,158 Posts

If you are not a member you can not THANK a post.

http://brittanydanielonline.com
    Largest Brittany Daniel picture and video galleries on the web

9. The Following User Says Thank You to butler bill For This Useful Post: MM Gloria
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts

If you are not a member you are not a proud member of this big community!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,636 Posts

If you're not a member you're just a leecher

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    If you're not a member you're just a leecher
    And leeches have no friends!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I became a member because when I first found this forum, by stumbling upon it in a Google search while looking up a girl, I liked the atmosphere of it here (..if there's an atmosphere here...either way, I feel it). It's really chill here. I love it here now and enjoy contributing when I can. I also noticed that a lot of the girls that I like aren't on here. So it brings me joy, too, when I can contribute and share a girl or two here that could probably become someone's favorite.
    I love women.