Thread: How do I search for several words?

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

How do I search for several words?

How do I search for several words?, lets say, "Jessica James". If I just type this in the search box I get results for Jessica and for James, there are almost 300 threads that match those words separately. How do I search for Jessica AND James so I get results just for the girl I'm looking for and not all girls called Jessica OR James? Is there any regular expression language that I can use?

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,895 Posts

Re: How do I search for several words?

The boards search is very odd, it cannot find three letter names like Amy for example.
    I find it more convenient to use the alphabetical list.
    Found your Jessica James v. quickly.
    Unfortunately she has two threads and now I have the job of amalgamating them
    so in helping you I have created a job for myself.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spike70 For This Useful Post:: Blackmada, Johnny Walker
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Re: How do I search for several words?

Thank you! I didn't knew there was an alphabetical list!