Thread: Problem with Imagezilla

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Problem with Imagezilla

Whenever I attempt to open a picture that is hosted on imagezilla, I keep getting redirected to other sites that I'm afraid will infect my tablet with a virus. Thankfully I haven't gotten one yet, but I believe that Imagezilla should be dropped as a supported/allowed hosting site for images.
    "The Price Of Freedom Is Eternal Vigilance"-Christopher Blair, Wing Commander IV: The Price Of Freedom

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,710 Posts

Re: Problem with Imagezilla

I don't get any issues with it. My pop-up blocker stops a pop-up (surprise, surprise...) but there are no warnings from my antivirus and I don't get a re-direct. What tablet/browser are you using, and what protection do you have for it?
    You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,777 Posts

Re: Problem with Imagezilla

I don't have any issues with it either.