Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: R. I. P. Mr. Nimoy

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

R. I. P. Mr. Nimoy

http://nytimes.com/2015/02/27/ar...t-83.html?_r=0
    He portrayed one of my fictional heroes.
    No the other right mouse click!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Kurgan For This Useful Post:: dwb9029, Infidel
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,802 Posts

Re: R. I. P. Mr. Nimoy

I grew up watching Star Trek. He'll be missed.
    He died of the same thing my own father did - C.O.P.D. (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), brought on by years of smoking.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: Infidel
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,765 Posts

Re: R. I. P. Mr. Nimoy

It's always a shock when the people who formed your childhood die.
    You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: Infidel