3,180 Posts

Re: Glitch ?

Never seen that one.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,518 Posts

I don't get it when I use Safari on the iPad. The vertical line is when I use Chrome. Just curious to see if anyone else has it.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,777 Posts

I don't see it.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,710 Posts

I've had something similar before. I'm not sure if it's from the remains of blocked ads, but it doesn't seem to cause any issues, and I didn't have it for long.
    You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!