Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Kelly Brook has denied secretly marrying Jeremy Parisi

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,498 Posts

Kelly Brook has denied secretly marrying Jeremy Parisi

http://dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rity-gala.html

I think she falls in love too quick, after all, she's not met me yet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: aqua9751
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Re: Kelly Brook has denied secretly marrying Jeremy Parisi

Well now isn't she the unlucky one, assuming you have time for her that is.
    "We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules."
    ALAN BENNETT, Getting On

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Re: Kelly Brook has denied secretly marrying Jeremy Parisi

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    http://dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rity-gala.html

I think she falls in love too quick, after all, she's not met me yet
    She does, definitely