Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sandy Cagle

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,240 Posts

Sandy Cagle

Sandra Joyce Cagle (born February 2, 1957 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin) is an American model. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its February 1980 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Pompeo Posar. Cagle had a brief stint as a Bunny at the Playboy Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin before her Playmate selection. She appeared on four covers of the Japanese edition in one year before she became a Playmate.

Last edited by echoes; April 20th, 2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: added bio
    Showing appreciation motivates posters, press the THANKS! button.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metalmike For This Useful Post:: chorizo, stilettopat
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,209 Posts
    Sandy's Playmate portfolio (Part 1/2)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: stilettopat
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,209 Posts
    Sandy's Playmate portfolio (Part 2/2)

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: stilettopat
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,209 Posts
    Extras

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: chorizo, stilettopat
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,727 Posts

Re: Sandy Cagle

Re-up of her centrefold:

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: rafe, stilettopat
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,230 Posts

1 duplicate image deleted.
    --Curmudgeon
    Last edited by Curmudgeon; May 1st, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: cheeky_munky, stilettopat