Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Colleen Farrington

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,375 Posts

Colleen Farrington

Colleen Leigh Farrington (born April 20, 1936) is an American model and nightclub singer. She is the mother of Academy Award-nominated actress Diane Lane. She was also Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its October 1957 issue. Her pictorial was photographed by Peter Basch.

Last edited by echoes; April 20th, 2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: added bio & removed two dead thumbs

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Colleen Farrington

These are my principles. If you don't like them, well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,365 Posts
    Various. (Ignore the "Diane Lane" mis-labeling. Mother and daughter share quite a resemblance.)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts

Re: Colleen Farrington

Now those are some impressive boobs!! I wouldn't mind sharing a bath with her!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: rafe