Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Cherie Witter

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    812 Posts

Cherie Witter

Cherie Witter (born October 22, 1963) is an American model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month in February, 1985.

"Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

2. The Following User Says Thank You to idspud For This Useful Post: mnvikings
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,238 Posts

Cherie Witter

Cherie Witter

Showing appreciation motivates posters, press the THANKS! button.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to metalmike For This Useful Post: mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

Re: Cherie Witter

Have a big pic to enjoy!!

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    410 Posts

Re: Cherie Witter

Cherie Witter - PM Calendar 1987

Size: 135 MB
    Duration: 05:53
    Resolution: 720x544
    Format: XVID AVI

Screencaps:

Download link:

http://dfiles.eu/files/o97u4nkoi

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,309 Posts

Playboy

All I've been able to ascertain of Cherie's Playmate portfolio (Part 1/2)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,309 Posts

Playboy

(Part 2/2)

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,309 Posts

Playboy

Extras (Part 1/2)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,309 Posts

Playboy

Extras (Part 2/2)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mnvikings